Episode 53: A Really Big Conversation with Jillian Bashi on Fertility and Her Incredible Cleansing Wins
Jillian Bashi recently made a post on my personal Facebook page encouraging any woman struggling with fertility issues to join my Cleansing Circle.
She wrote, “It took me seven years to have a healthy baby girl, and now she’s here and so healthy.” And instantly while reading it, I thought, WE must tell her story!
There’s never ever been a greater time to be tuned into our health and to protect the purity of our genetics and fertility. If you struggle with fertility or know someone who does, this conversation will not only fill you with hope — it will also shine light on the path that’s available for you to walk to harmonize your body.
Join us in this episode as we talk about:
- 03:06 — How Jillian came to know me, starting with a Facebook ad, at the end of 2020. She had no idea who I was, but she’s very in tune with her intuition and felt that there was something here for her.
- 04:21 — Jillian’s experience and journey with naturopathy, beginning when she was a teenager. How connecting with me and coming into my programs anchored her back onto that track.
- 06:43 — How her first year in Fiercely Empowered Mama was exactly what she needed. How she felt so at home in the FEM community, learned new things and experienced so much support.
- 07:56 — Her experience saying yes to the Cleansing Circle. Jillian remembers thinking, “I want it all! I’m signing up right away!”
- 08:25 — Jillian’s first Master Cleanse at age 19 before she met me, her initial resistance and her feelings around the mindset of commitment when it comes to doing a cleanse. In the Cleansing Circle, there’s a calibration of ease and flow that Jillian modeled. She was fierce in her commitment, in the energy of “a full-body, chills, activated, step-into-my-power detox.”
- 13:09 — All of the support she received from the Cleansing Circle program and how she had the tools she needed.
- 15:07 — How environmental toxins, like glyphosate, are at play in our world, and the ways they impact our minerals. How Jillian targeted this in her cleanse.
- 18:00 — Male fertility and low sperm count rates.
- 19:33 — The post-cleanse high and glow Jillian felt, and how she held her wellness, balance and that feeling of thriving in life... And then she found out she was pregnant.
- 21:54 — Jillian’s fertility story — how she’s been pregnant five times, her devastating miscarriage at 21 weeks, the ways she worked on her hormones to have her first baby, and the ease with which she got pregnant and had a really healthy second child after her cleanse.
- 26:44 — How, at the end of the day, all things — including fertility — come down to removing obstacles and changing the way we’re becoming more fully mineralized. Jillian’s story of a healthier, easier pregnancy after just 10 days of cleansing is common among women in the Cleansing Circle.
- 28:59 — Her previous fear of being pregnant only to miscarry, and the ways she healed that trauma. The sense she had that her pregnancy with her daughter was going to be fine. Her peaceful, natural water birth at a birthing center. How alert her daughter was when she was born, how different of an experience Jillian’s second pregnancy was after detoxing, and how her daughter has so many fewer sensitivities.
- 33:26 — What Jillian wishes she had known previously, the ways she wants to inspire women in their understanding of how all of the time around a pregnancy matters, and the gratitude she feels for FEM and the Cleansing Circle in helping bring this beautiful soul to the planet.
- 34:09 — My reflection on my pregnancy, and what it was like witnessing Jillian’s connection, conviction and embodiment of this work during her pregnancy. This is how we change the world!
- 37:06 — The startling statistic that by 2040, it’s estimated that 50% of babies born in the U.S. will be born with a birth defect. Understanding that we have access to powerful ways to change this story.
- 37:38 — The ways babies communicate with us and how we tend to label them “good babies” or “not good babies” based on how they sleep or how much they scream and cry. How these things are actually communications of their toxic load and more, and how this relates to preventing the heartache of miscarriage.
- 41:17 — The cycle of mineral deficiency we're in and how it affects our body's use of vitamins and amino acids. The heightened stress in our world and how it burns through our minerals. How we’re depleted now and from our lineage, and how minerals can help us neutralize toxicity and heal.
- 42:52 — How a first baby is a mom’s ultimate detox. How we need to think about what our first child is getting from us, as far as toxins and our mineral reserves we give them. And how this depleted state of mineralization affects subsequent children we have, and how Jillian relates this to postpartum depression.
- 44:57 — How Jillian so beautifully models with her daughter how she’s integrated her work into her life and her purpose. How this postpartum time has been so different for her this time around and how she’s honored that space.
- 48:32 — Choosing to live in a paradigm where we value our bodies as much as our hearts, especially now when time feels like it’s on hyper speed.
- 50:41 — Why Jillian recommends accessing the support of the Cleansing Circle, where you get the community and the guidance of someone skilled and licensed to lead you in how to do this work. How I created the Cleansing Circle specifically so women can successfully complete a cleanse and decrease their toxic overload. How this community and support can enable you to experience the momentum, completion and gratification of keeping your channels open, going deeper with the work, eating in a way that’s super nourishing, and more.
- 53:44 — The big project I have in the works to upgrade the Cleansing Circle, the rebrand the program is going through, and the ways Jillian appreciates all of the consistent up-leveling we do in FEM and the Cleansing Circle.
- 55:31 — How you can find Jillian. Her work is gold! Her private Facebook group has over 60 free trainings available. She embodies and brings all of her spiritual gifts, and she honors her essence to help spiritual entrepreneurs and healers heal themselves and connect with their soul’s purpose. It’s so in her soul to show up big for people who also serve.
- 58:57 — The ripple effect of healing your body, owning and honoring your path, pulling back the veil and stepping into your purpose.
Jillian Bashi is a licensed psychotherapist (LMSW) and intuitive healer guiding Soul-led entrepreneurs and healers on a healing journey to their inner guidance, wisdom and innate power. She is on her second year of being a Fiercely Empowered Mama.
Feeling the pull to join the Cleansing Circle?
You can learn more and join us by following this link.
Want to continue the conversation?
Follow this link and request to join my private Facebook group Love Yourself Fiercely.