Episode 43: The Healing Journey — Interview with Danielle
I'm so excited to release this episode to you! This is an interview that I've been wanting to do for quite some time.
Listen in as I sit down to talk with one of my team members who is so special to me and my family. Danielle started out as my nanny and now runs my product shop. Her story and her message are powerful.
Danielle has lived with intense physical discomfort for over a decade, and she is finally finding relief and healing through the power of cleansing.
I invite you to join us as we talk about:
- What was it like for her, at 17, to nanny for me.
- The intimate details of her experience living with the symptoms of lichen sclerosus.
- The Plot Twist: Her pregnancy, shifting into building from then through breastfeeding, holding the notes and mineralizing.
- Danielle's first time in the Cleansing Circle, when she was finally able join in May of 2021.
- Her shocking results and what has changed in her life.
- And her intention with her upcoming fall cleanse.
If you're feeling the pull to cleanse, don't wait! Join Danielle in the Cleansing Circle's supportive community of women for a group coaching experience like you’ve never seen.
Come explore your body’s communication, surrender to releasing toxicity and nourish yourself cell-deep.
Disclaimer: Tonya Holcomb is NOT a licensed doctor. She is a naturopathic practitioner working toward becoming a board certified naturopathic doctor. The content in this presentation is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational and self-empowerment purposes ONLY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.